Sunday, July 12, 2009

Almost


I received two advance copies of my maedeup book. It was beyond exciting to see all that work in print and also a little bittersweet since I wrote the book while we were still living in Korea. I miss something about Korea everyday. Today, I thought how I could walk to the grocery store and now I have to drive my car. I'll had to be more aware of what I bought since I had to lug it home a half mile. Sometimes I didn't pay attention and bought too many things only to end up home with aching arms.


The book gives step-by- step instructions for 1o maedeup knots and 30 projects. Here is a sneak peak.


I also included stories about some of our adventures in South Korea so you not only learn a traditional Korean craft but you get a look into Korean culture. The book is available for pre-order at Amazon.com.

3 comments:

  1. Exxxxcellent! I'll be getting that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah and Holly. I'm so glad I was able to share stories of my time in South Korea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...