Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How To Dance KPop


After my post this week about my favorite KPop songs, I had to include this video from Simon and Martha. I've been a fan of their videos for some time now. They have a lot of good information on their website about living in South Korea.

Rocketman and I were not teachers when we lived in Korea so my interaction with Korean kids was limited to the ones who were brave enough to run up to us to say, "Hi!" and children of my friends and Rocketman's co-workers. I was quite the baby magnet while living there. Koreans loved to have me hold their babies. One time when Rocketman had to go to the hospital, we weren't there five minutes when a grandfather handed me his grandchild to hold. I loved every minute of it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...