Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Korean Fashion


While living in South Korea, I would pick up Korean fashion magazines. They are huge, over an inch thick in many instances. Compared to U.S. magazines they were a steal at 5000 - 8000 WON (5-8 USD).


This is one of my all time favorite pictures. The baby bunnies are so cute.


I feel the Seoul is one of the hidden fashion meccas of the world. Just stand on any street corner and watch the fashionistas walk (or run) by. I found a great source for Korean fashion at feetmansoul. I always felt under dress when in Seoul with my jeans and tennis shoes. I still wonder how the women manage the uneven pavement, subways and stairs with 4-6 inch heels. My Korean girlfriends were pros.

1 comment:

  1. why is it that when it comes to fashion. korean are so good at it? where does they get their fashion skills?


    Uniformpoint | corporate clothing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...