Thursday, October 29, 2009

A LIttle Piece of Korea in the Twin Cities


What to do on a rainy day and Rocketman at home...check out a Korean restaurant. It's called Kings and we had been there shortly before we left for Korea but that was a few years ago. We got there about 11:30 am which is when they opened. They had a buffet and we decided that sounded perfect. They had delicious kimchi! I thought after so many months without it I would think it too spicy. But it tasted just like kimchi back home in South Korea. This is Rocketman's plate.


This is my plate. It really felt like home to me and made me miss all my friends in Korea. We ate a lot of good food together.


This is a picture from the inside of the restaurant.


Conveniently located two doors down from the restaurant was a Korean market. WooHoo! It was just like my Home Plus back in Suwon.


I am inching to make some buddae jjigae and got the ingredients I needed. This is everything that we bought.


I passed on this.


But picked these up for our grandson. I don't know about the nude Pepero, the chocolate is on the inside instead of the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...