Friday, November 6, 2009

Cardmaking Class


This week I took a Holiday cardmaking class at a local rubberstamp stored called Stamp Garden. The class was 1 1/2 hours long and we made two cards. The cards had quite a few steps but everything was ready for us and all had to do was glue and color. This is the first card we made.

It opens to this.


And this is the inside of the card.


The second card.


Opening to this.
I arrived five minutes early to find that I was the last to arrive. That is the first time that has ever happened to me. I was also surprised to see how many people were there. It was about 15. As we began to make the cards, a gal a few down from me told her friend she wasn't feeling well and excused herself to use the bathroom.
I felt so bad for her, you could clearly hear her retching in the thin walled bathroom in the store. She would come back for a few minutes only to have to excuse herself again. This went on for the entire class. I started to worry that whatever she had, I would catch and I didn't want it. I really thought that at some point she would leave but she stuck it out.
I finished promptly 1 1/2 hours later and had a great time. It's peaked my interested in making cards again. I going into my craft room to dust off those rubber stamps that have been sitting for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...