Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another Cardmaking Class


I took another cardmaking class this week at Stamp Garden. They make it so easy with everything precut and stamps so we just have to assemble.


This is the inside of the card.


The second card we made.


This photo doesn't want to cooperate.
I have some exciting news! I will be appearing on "Twin Cities Live" this Monday, December 7th. I will be demonstrating a holiday card using wrapping paper and no rubber stamps. The show airs in the Twin Cities at 3:00 pm. Rockman is going with for moral support.

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable cards!

    I'm so glad I found your blog. I loved watching the Carol Duvall Show and I especially loved your segments. Because of your segments, I started to play with polymer clay.

    Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CraftyRia! I'm so happy to hear you loved my Carol segments. I miss those days so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...