Monday, February 22, 2010

Maedeup Monday!


I have been spending a lot of time at doctor's offices and day surgery centers and my maedeup has been a wonderful friend to me especially when I am stressed out. It relaxes and calms me down plus makes the time go faster. The pendant used above I bought while still living in South Korea.

A recent trip to JoAnn's had me coming home with this pendant from Jolee's Boutique. I had heard of them before because they make the cutest scrapbook embellishments but what I didn't know was that they had branched out into beading.
While Rocketman was having his retina attached I was working on this piece. An older gentleman sitting near me after watching me for some time asked me what I was doing. He thought I was untying a bunch of knots.
Have a wonderful Maedeup Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...