Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photo Bracelet


I haven't played with "Shrinky Dinks" since the kids were little but when I heard they had ink jet sheets I just had to try it. I made this bracelet of our kids through the years.


I bought this pack of six sheets on Amazon.com.


I had a bunch of pictures in our computer from another craft project in it's own separate file and in our photo program I was able to print 16 per page which was just the right size.


After printing and cutting each picture out, I used a hole punch to punch a hole in each picture.
Then placed them on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.

I covered them with an additional sheet of parchment paper to keep them from curling and into a preheated 300 degree oven they went for about 2 minutes.


I had some really cute heart chain and I used jump rings to attach the pictures to the chain.


This is how it looked on me. The pictures shrunk to about 20% of their original size and were also a lot darker but they turned out great. It was fun to revisit "Shrinky Dinks!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...