Tuesday, March 23, 2010

David Choi

I discovered David Choi while living in South Korea. He is a Korean American singer songwriter with an amazing voice and equally amazing talent. I found out recently that he went back to Korea to visit his family. This is a video he recorded with his Korean grandparents. They are singing my favorite and most popular Korean folk song "Arirang."



Here is another version of "Arirang." Arirang means beautiful and dear in Korean. It's one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard and it gives me goose bumps every time I hear it.



This is the first song and video I had ever seen of David and I loved it. He can sure write and sing.


1 comment:

  1. LOL! The false starts are cute. What fun grandparents.

    I always tell people Arirang is a song about foot disease.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...