Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Time to Clean!


I am definitely on a quilting spur and I dug into my stash of fabrics to take out all the beautiful satin I bought when we lived in South Korea. Among all the hanbok booths, there is a tiny booth of satin fabrics. I paid 7000-8000 a meter and I will definitely be going back for more.

I'm going to make a quilt using these fabrics and the shoo fly quilt pattern. The background color will be black. I also have a local quilter that does a marvelous job of quilting the layers together so I just have to complete the front. I'll keep you posted on my progress.


Today is also cleaning day but not what you think. I get to ingest everything you see in this picture. I started the day with only clear liquids and will continue with a MiraLAX and Gatorade cocktail from 4-6. I don't like the taste of Gatorade at all but when I think about the magic juice I drank in Korea, this should be a piece of cake.

Tomorrow I'm having a routine colonoscopy. Rocketman has already had two and he has prepared me for what will happen. I am still nervous and will be sticking close to home today.

2 comments:

  1. Oh good luck with that! Yikes! Did you see? Harry Reid (sp) will be having his LIVE tomorrow on the air - CBS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...