Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Indulgence


Is there anything better than The Cheesecake Factory? My sister needed to go to a particular store in a Western suburb of Minneapolis that just happens to have a Cheesecake Factory. How could I not ride along. We braved traffic and lots of construction to get from White Bear Lake to Edina, MN.
Shopping concluded just as the restaurant was opening. We timed it perfectly. We had been there before but the wait was always long and I do hate to wait to eat even for cheesecake that I end up taking home anyway.

The menu is huge and more like a book than a menu. I also think I will try something else but when one finds perfection in food, one sticks with it, the Grilled Shrimp and Bacon Club. I don't know what they put into that secret sauce but it leaves me wanting more.


My sister ordered this burrito. She took most of it home. My sandwich made it home in my stomach thank you very much.


We never leave without cheesecake and again, I always order the same, Vanilla Bean. I brought Rocketman Banana Cream. I wish there was a Cheescake Factory closer.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny but I've had different favorites over the years. It used to be German Chocolate Cake, then Carrot cake, then came the vanilla bean but now, I love Red velvet cheescake. They are coming out with a new flavor now...Reese's peanut butter cup... can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...