Monday, August 16, 2010

Maedeup Monday!


This necklace is using one of my chilbo (Korean enameling) pendants. I also used some of the premade garakji that I bought from the maedeup shop in Seoul. I love working in black and I always buy more when I'm in Korea.
I'm taking the Sonata back to Hyundai for some work so I'll be bringing some maedeup along to work on while I am waiting. I'm getting a light fixed and also the bumper repainted. Last time I was there a few weeks ago for an oil change they noticed part of the bumper sticking out so they glued it and taped it in place. When I removed the tape the next day, it also took off the paint. So we'll see what they are going to do about that.
It's always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...