Thursday, August 19, 2010

One Man's Junk...


While visiting the folks a few weeks ago, I was helping my mom clean out some areas for a garage sale she was having. I found this little gem. I remember playing it with my sisters back in the early 70's.


I brought it home to see what I could get on Ebay for it. Would you believe it sold for 43 dollars and some change! The money is going to the folks for a nice dinner out.

I had to take a picture of these guys for a few giggles.


This guy was styling.


This was the guy we all wanted.


But sometimes we ended up with him. We called him the dud.

This guy is hilarious. I wonder what the dates would look like if they made a 2010 Edition?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I totally had that game. I got it at a garage sale with my grandmother about a million years ago when I was growing up in Minnesota. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember playing that at my grandma's house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...