Monday, September 6, 2010

Maedeup Monday!


I found this Tinkerbell pendant while living in South Korea and it was just too cute to pass up. If you couldn't tell, lavender and purple are my favorite colors. Maybe that's because I was born in February.


A closer view and Tinkerbell was not cooperating thus the sideways view. All the knots I used in this necklace can be found in my maedeup book "Elegant Knotted Jewelry."

Next week I will teach you how to add these premade garakji maedeups. It's very simple but adds so much to the jewelry.
The flea market turned out to be a bust. Last minute both my daughter and son-in-law came down with the flu so we went and picked up Noah to watch overnight. Wouldn't you know it, 12:30am that night the vomiting began and we were up most of the night cleaning him up and doing laundry. Everyone is feeling better now but Grandma and Grandpa are still recuperating. It's been a long time since we were up with a sick child.
I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Rocketman is taking this week off to work on his ever growing "Honey Do" list. I still can't figure out why it never goes down.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...