Friday, September 17, 2010

One Year Ago...


my wonderful maedeup book came out. My only regret that it was written while we were living in South Korea and I had to curtail a lot of exploring of Korea to write the book. But I'm so proud of how it turned out and the response I have received on it. It has touched many people and I hope it continues to do so.

In celebration of it's first anniversary, I'm giving away a free copy. To enter is easy, just leave a comment here on my blog. I'll choose a winner Friday, Sept. 24th and 6:00pm CST. Good luck everybody!

6 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing the book for a while. The designs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how everything about art's transformative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing what you've created on Maedeup Monday.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love seeing your work. Congrats on your new book! Cant wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Maedeup. looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...