Sunday, September 26, 2010

Turkey Trot


I found the turkeys again when I went out on my daily walk. They are really getting big now. They still scatter when I try to come near.
The leaves are quickly changing and falling off the trees up here. Lots of folks like to go up to northern Minnesota in September to see the colors and our weatherman even tracks the changes so you know when and where in Minnesota to go. We had a day of rain that caused a lot of flooding in southern Minnesota. We were on the north end of the system so we didn't get hit too hard. The days of mowing the lawn are also spreading out and I won't miss that. One good thing about having a short growing season.
There are a lot of craft shows in October in my area so I'll be checking those out to see what is hot. It wasn't that many years ago when I would be participating myself.
The big news if you haven't been on Facebook is that we going to be grandparents again! Noah called us to tell us his mommy has a tiny baby in her stomach. It was too cute. Due date is looking to be around the first of June. We can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Granny Becky! I am so happy for you.. I hope winter will be kind to you. I should come to visit some day, and we can go shopping! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...