Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year


This is the time of year when you will find lots of craft shows and holiday boutiques. They are a fantastic place to do a little Christmas shopping. I went to a boutique being held at a local middle school and bought this gift bag from a darling little old lady for only two dollars!

I happen to be babysitting my grandson, Noah, and he came home with some new fleece mittens and a tin full of candy. He loves these shows as much as his grandma does. We even bought the new baby some handmade receiving blankets.

Tomorrow I will be busy in the kitchen with the Thanksgiving meal. We are having eight for dinner which is just right for me. Rocketman is always right there for dish duty when the meal is complete. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...