Sunday, November 14, 2010

When It Snows



This is one of my favorite holiday songs and it's by Minnesota group "The Blenders." The snow is now down to some flurries. It took Rocketman two passes to completely snow blow our driveway.

A busy week coming up. On Tuesday, Rocketman goes under the knife for a final eye surgery to laser and clean up scar tissue. After that it will be a long waiting game to see if his vision improves. It's been a long journey. His surgery is scheduled for 4:00pm and the poor man can not eat the entire day until after the surgery.

I also have my final knitting class that night but I told them I may not be there or I may be late. I'm not worried about it. We will make sure they do not give Rocketman any cranberry juice after his surgery and I will also be bring a barf bag for the car just in case.

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome song Becky! I have not ever heard it, but love it!

    I wish you and Rocketman the BEST of luck with his surgery! Please keep us up to date on how it goes!!!!
    Good Luck!

    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know... that whole no eat thing is such BS! If you have surgery at 6 am they tell you not to eat after 10 pm. If you have surgery later, they tell you the same time... it doesn't make sense!

    I say he could have some breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...