Monday, January 10, 2011

Maedeup Monday!


Knitting is taking up the bulk of my time but I'm still working on maedeup projects to keep those skills up. I made this quick bracelet using 2.0mm cording. I usually work primarily with 1.5mm but the focal bead had a very large whole and this cording worked well with it. It makes for a more chunky bracelet.
I was sick the last few day with a nasty virus that kept me in bed most of the time. I didn't eat a thing yesterday and really don't have much of an appetite today but I will eat something. I also need to get to the grocery store at some point.

I am also going to start a Korea pile and begin to decide what to take and what not to. It will be hardest in my craft room and that is where I'm going to start. Last time, I took everything and you should have seen the looks from the Koreans when the third bedroom was filled to the rim with craft boxes. This time we have only an air shipment so I must be selective.

1 comment:

  1. There is so much craft stuff available here at Dongdaemun Shopping Town at such a reasonable price, I would only bring stuff you know you can't get. Let me know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...