Monday, April 18, 2011

Maedeup Monday!

 I had bought this cross in the States shortly before our move and wanted to use it in a maedeup project.  This time I went back to basics and created the necklace using dorae maedeups, purchased silver garakji maedeups and ending with garakji maedeups.  It's a simple chain of dorae maedeups and one that I love a lot.  I hadn't brought any maedeup jewelry to Korea for reasons I don't know.  I think the move happened so fast, I just forgot to pack much jewelry.
Yesterday, Rocketman had to get to Seoul for his last photography class and found that there was a marathon going on the street right in front of our building.  Buses were rerouted so he had to walk quite a ways to find a bus.  The marathon ran until 4 pm.  I went out to see what was going on too.  There was a band of drums which started playing when a runner came into the Sports Complex parking lot.  It looked like the Sports Comples was the end of the race.  There were also people cheering the runners on.  It was a beautiful day for a race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...