Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Korean Chasu (Embroidery) and Bojagi Class

 This week I finished the bojagi wrapping cloth with a long tail called a kirogipo.  It was pretty easy to make.
 There are different ways to finish the tail.  You call also add tassels to the end but I chose to leave it plain.
 Now I am deep into making my first bojagi table runner.  I have fabric all over the living room.
I also found this at Home Plus for our daughter.  Can you guess what it is?  It's a contact lense case.  I talked to Choi today at yoga about the curry stain. He told me to get some vinegar and mix it with liquid dish soap.  I'm going to try it and see if it works.

Thanks to my cousin, Pattie, I didn't know how crazy Rocketman's trip to Taiwan was:
1. He was dinner for some bedbugs.  You should see the welts.
2. He experienced an earthquake, only 5.5 but still.
3. His plane was struck by lightening on the way back to Korea.

I think I'll keep a close on him for now.  Although they say that bad things come in threes.  Thursday is Children's Day here in Korea and a national holiday.  Rocketman will be off Thursday and he is also taking Friday off.  Not sure if we have any plans right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...