Sunday, June 5, 2011

Koreans LOVE This Recipe!

 My Korean girlfriends go crazy for this dip.  If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know that I'm not a good cook and struggle with cooking.  But I must say that this dip is sooooo addictive and delicious.
 Here are the ingredients: Good Seasons Italian Dressing packet and two small tubs of cream cheese or if you are in the States, one regular size block of Philadelphia's cream cheese. That's all folks!
 Place them into a bowl and mix.  Mix well.
Then put it into the fridge for a few hours to let the seasonings blend.  We love to eat them with Wheatables but you can use anything.  I call it Italian Dip.  I'm picking up a bunch of Good Seasons packets while we are in the States for my Korean girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...