Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ajumma Feeding Frenzy!

 On the bus ride home from Young Soo's restaurant, I saw a bunch of ajummas (older Korean women) in front of a bedding store.  They were having a huge sale and I knew I had to check it out.  Rocketman finished the bus ride home while I made my way to the store.
 I took this picture through the window of the bus.  These two cutie patooties were holding their mama's purchases.  I think she went back for more.
I got this summer quilt set for 20,000 WON ($18.00 USD).  I didn't really need anything but that never stops me from picking up a good deal.  It was crazy busy with ajummas grabbing everything they could get their hands on.  It felt good to join in.  If you want to find a good deal in Korea, just follow a group of ajummas.  They are a walking advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...