Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lock & Lock Plus!

My world just got a whole lot happier!  My mom introduced me to Lock & Lock storage containers years ago.  She is an avid QVC watcher (and buyer) and that is where she first discovered them.  I love, love, love them and now a store (I didn't even know Lock & Lock had stores) has opened right across the street from my Home Plus.

I couldn't wait for it to open.  I would walk my on my way to yoga and eye the progress as they emptied the former Mr. Pizza location by gutting the entire place.  It only took them about two weeks to complete the process.  I love that about South Korea.  They are amazingly efficient when it comes to redoing a storefront.  Mr. Pizza moved in the second floor of the building where my yoga studio is.
This is what I came home with and I spent under 20,000WON ($17.00 USD).  I loved that I could see the sizes in person and they also had a huge selection compared to what I'd seen on QVC.  The other totally cool thing about Lock & Lock is that it was invented here in South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...