Saturday, September 3, 2011

Miniature Korean Food

 Here is the food from my latest class.  The three wooden boxes we made by hand.  I'm always blown away by how real the food looks.
                                            This is soba noodles tray with dipping sauce.
                         This is a crate of squid ready to be purchased.
                                                      This is udon soup.
                                                               Fresh fish in a wire basket.
                                   A tossed salad and spaghetti with mussels and shrimp.
Finally, naengmyeon which is cold noodles with a side dish of kkakdugi (radish kimchi).

I had class today and I also have it on Thursday and next Saturday so a busy week is coming.  I guess I say that every week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...