Friday, February 10, 2012

Feel the Korean Love Continues

It's my birthday, again.  It's funny the older you get, the faster the years fly.  I'm going out to dinner with Rocketman and it's going to be Olive Garden.  I love their salad and breadsticks.  Rocketman loves their lasagna.  I also ordered a vacuum cleaner for my birthday since I found out our old one was out of suction.  I wish I would have discovered this a week ago when I started to vacuum the entire house.  Oh, well.

I've put a new product in my Etsy store.  It is the same design as the earrings only pendant size.  I am so pleased at how they turned out.
So with Valentine's coming up, I thought this would be a perfect gift for that special someone.  The necklace is 18" and made of neoprene.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...