Thursday, February 9, 2012

Little Annoyances

Our television decided to go on the fritz now that we are home so Rocketman did some research and we decided on a 46" Sharp LCD.  Our old set weighed around 100 pounds and the new one less than have of that.  As we looked at the box as we unpacked the new set, we got quite a chuckle out of this.  I mean Sharp, really, you couldn't add anyone 1/64" to call it a real 46".  Really.
I miss my Korea garlic.  It comes peeled, in a ziplock bag and ready to use.  Here, not so much.  I'm annoyed.
I found this luggage tag I had bought in Seoul during our last few days and I love it.  I brought back a bunch of green tea because Korea has the best and I drink it all the time.  Just the smell of it makes me think of Korea.

One final annoyance, why does my U.S. money smell so strongly.  I don't remember it ever being so strong but since I've been back, I can really smell it.  Korean won didn't have a strong odor.  Hmmm.  And why should that annoy me?  I don't have an answer for that.  It is what it is. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...