Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's Coming Along

My bojagi project is coming along.  Sometimes housework like laundry and ironing get into my quilting time.  Now that the grass is also growing I mowed the lawn for the first time in over a year.
 Apparently, I didn't take to it as I did to driving after a year's absence.  Rocketman came home and looked at the backyard with a puzzled look then went immediately to the mower.  I do admit the back did not look like the front.  Where was this stripping coming from? 

It turns out that when I went around the shed a little to close, I knocked the height level on one side of the mower from a 5 to a 2.  Rocketman fixed the mower and time and some rain will fix the lawn.  Oyyyy.
 I have a small garden where I grown raspberries and other things.  Our son did not weed the garden while we were gone and it was filled with weeds.  This is what it looked like after a filled a huge recycle bag.  I was sore and tired after an afternoon of weeding.
Does anyone know if this is basil.  I did plant some when we were back in 2010 but I didn't know basil was an annual plant.  I didn't pull it out just in case and I was also exhausted.  I don't want to use it if it's a weed that would be totally gross.

I've also got a new (at least to me) favorite Korean song thanks to Ask a Korean:

Lee Seon-Hee "J"

She's one heck of a singer

1 comment:

  1. Looks like basil to me - it does come back every year.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...