Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Abstract Art - Crafting with Noah

I wanted some artwork to go with the new paintjob in the the bathroom and I thought it would be a great idea to have Noah create it for us.  I chose the colors he could use and just let his imagination take off.  He was a little worried to begin with until I showed him some pictures of abstract art and I told him that there are no mistakes and that is what is great about it.
                                                                          He dove it!
This ended up being a whole day affair.  Two of the canvases were quite large and so it took him awhile to paint them.  We took lots of breaks when he got bored but he was always eager to get back to them.
                                                      These are the two for my bathroom.
                                             These are the two he made for his Mom and Dad.

I'm dealing with a nasty cold that has zapped my energy.  I'm taking it easy this week and hoping to feel better soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I love the fish. I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...