Sunday, September 16, 2012

Another Farmer's Market

I am so blessed to have two farmer's markets within a few miles of my house.  The White Bear market is on Friday's and the Mahtomedi Farmer's Market is Saturday mornings.  We drive by it every Saturday on our way to Donatelli's for lunch.  I finally talked Rocketman to leave a little early for Don's so we could stop by.
 It had alot of the same things as the White Bear market but it also had a few crafters.  I picked up a loaf of homemade bread and a cookbook.  I'm a sucker for cookbooks.
We were invited to a birthday dinner at Don Julio's in White Bear.  I was amazed at the server's ability to balance four, right out of the oven, hot plates so I quickly snapped this shot.  I love how all you need to do is look around you to see talent of every day folks just like ourselves.  It's an amazing world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...