Thursday, September 13, 2012

Farmer's Market

I love our Farmer's Market here in White Bear Lake.  It runs on Friday's from 8:00 am to 12 pm from the end of June until October.  It gets pretty crowded so I suggest you get there early for a great parking spot.
 The flowers are always beautiful and I usually buy some but with my kitchen still a mess, I passed.
It was a glorious day with clear skies and temperatures in the 70's.  Lots of people bring their dogs and I love seeing all the different kinds.
                                           I bought some corn which we'll eat this weekend.
The produce was really amazing and the prices were great too.

Plans for the weekend is for Rocketman to finish up the painting, removing the blue tape (why it takes the paint we'll never know) and maybe getting the family room back together.  I'll take pictures when it's complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...