Sunday, October 28, 2012

Korean Bojagi Pouch

 I had my first bojagi class last Saturday at the Korean Heritage House. I had the BEST time and everyone went home with smiles.
 I got there early and had everything ready to go.  The toughest part of the class was choosing the fabric.  The fabrics are so vibrant and beautiful.  I had bought the satin from my Satin Guy in South Korea.

I also decided to conduct the class just like all the Korean classes I had taken in South Korea.  All my Korean classes consisted of three things: the craft, food (I brought cookies) and MUSIC!  I brought Rocketman's Bose IPod player and plugged in my IPod and picked my KPop Genre.  Everyone loved it.
I had extra kits and I have a bunch listed in my Etsy shop if you are interested.  They make amazing gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...