Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Asian Brush Painting - Last Class of the Year

Last night was bittersweet as it was my last Asian brush painting class.  But we have agreed and our teacher is willing to continue the class next year in our homes.  I can't wait to host a class and I vowed to practice in the meantime.  This is what I worked on last night.
I also learned a new flower which now I can't remember the name.  We also played with making bumblebees and trees.
                                                  This is one of my teacher's samples.
                                                                    Here is another.
A closeup of the flower.  I'm working on Christmas presents and time is just flying.  I hope I get them done in time.


1 comment:

  1. Your painting has really come along since your first class. I'm quite impressed!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...