Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Favorite Things - Part 2

watercolor journal - silk
Sue Bleiweiss creates the most amazing journals and books.  I bought one of her journals before our move to South Korea and filled it with memories. 

Amethyst Earrings, Cascade, 14K Gold-Filled, February Birthstone
I found Rae's jewelry while living in South Korea in 2007.  She also was living in Korea at the time and I love her style.  She is now living in the States just like myself.

Dragonfly Fairy Door Kids Wall Art Room Decor
Have you ever heard of fairy doors?  I have one of Kim's in my craftroom to the delight of Noah, my grandson.  They truly are magical.

Bichon Frise and Snowman Handsculpted Clay Figurine
Ginny makes the cutest polymer clay figurines.  Years ago, I bought a bichon frise pen which reminded me of our bichon, Daisy.  I still have the pen although sweet Daisy crossed the rainbow bridge in 2007.
Holiday star - Thin maple stripe wood christmas ornament
Love, love, love this.  Lucie also makes gorgeous jewelry.

White Kitten in a Stocking Cat ACEO Christmas Mini Paper Sculpture M Ross
Can you believe this is made from paper?  Simply amazing by Matthew Ross

.Teddy Bear Plushie Kawaii Style Creamy Cuddle Sherpa Fur Bear Small JACK
I just want to cuddle him.  I love Bijoukitty!

Kids Bright Orange Bird Stuffed Animal Childrens Handmade Plush Toy
I bought one of these for our grandson, Ezra.  Soooo cute!  You can buy them in all sorts of colors here.
Little Red Riding Hood hand made polymer clay brooch. Made to order piece of wearable art
                                                I want this so badly!

Miniature Cottage on Hill with Toadstools Teapot OOAK by C. Rohal
                                        and ANYTHING from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...