Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Front Page!

I was contacted a few weeks ago by an editor at our local newspaper wanting to do a feature on me.  I was really excited to talk about Korea and all the things I did there.  We did the interview over the phone and I followed up by sending her some photos. 

I had not restarted our subscription to the Press so when I found out it was in this week's paper I drove to the Press to restart our subscription and to pick up a few copies for me and the extended family.
                Only when I arrived home did I unfold the paper to find ME on the front page.

         The article continued on the back page of the newspaper along with a few more pictures.

You can also find the article online here.  It was really a thrill to see it and Kristine did a wonderful job of taking a hour long conversation and condensing it into wonderful story.  I hope you all enjoy it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...