Monday, May 13, 2013

Hope Market and Art Box in Hongdae

Our first Sunday in Korea, I was excited to get into Seoul to the Hope Market in Hongdae.  The Hope Market is where artists sell their wares from 1-5 every Sunday, March through October. I love to see the creativity and also to buy. It was a beautiful day and the Hope Market did not disappoint.




I had seen this artist many times in the past and had always kicked myself for not buying the mask bracelet. I didn't let the opportunity pass me by this time.
                                                        Here it is and all handmade.
               I also bought these two bracelets. I love bracelets and can't seem to get enough of them.

In the same area is my favorite store in Korea, Art Box.  Art Box is filled with everything cute.  Here is what I bought:
                            This is a hand rest for when you are mousing a lot.
                                        These go on your phone as decoration.
                                       Who knew a stapler and a pen could be so cute!
                                 This is a washcloth I'll use when the grand kids stay overnight.
                                  This is a HUGE tote bag that will hold a ton of my crafts.
Here is one of the earphone accessories attached to my phone. The next post will be the start of the nightmare.

Rocketman has surgery on Wednesday, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. We really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...