Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Wonderful Surprise from PolymerCAFE Magazine

I was contacted by Trina Williams, a contributor to PolymerCAFE magazine, a few weeks prior to our trip to South Korea asking if I would like to be their next featured artist. I was so surprised and happy for the opportunity. I had met Trina years ago during a taping of The Carol Duvall Show where she interviewed me along with other polymer clay artists there on that day for an article she was working on for the Polyinformer.

She started by emailing me a list of questions which I answered and emailed back. Then we spoke on the phone for some final questions and thoughts. They also wanted a polymer clay project to go along with the interview. I decided to put my love of Korea into the project and I made a Korean hanbok girl.

She turned out great and I love the photo Rocketman took of her. You can find my interview and the instructions on how to make the hanbok girl in the August 2013 edition of PolymerCAFE. I want to thank Trina for doing a wonderful job on the article. I am truly honored to be part of this wonderful magazine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm taking mine with me today while I babysit tree cutters on the rental property! Thanks!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...