Sunday, April 27, 2014

Watercolor Class - Irises and Poppies

 
I finished my latest watercolor class and this is how my iris came out. I still need to do some touchup but it turned out better than I thought it would.
I also started a second painting with poppies.
I noticed on the morning following our latest 9 inch of snow a couple of weeks ago, a bunch of robins having a feeding frenzy in my crabapple tree. They were scarfing down rotten crabapples like they were starving and I'm sure they were since our ground was covered with all that snow, making worms hard to come by.

                          I grabbed my point and shoot camera and took these pictures.
 
                    They were even eating ones that other robins had knocked to the ground.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...