Monday, June 9, 2014

Reiki Master!

Reiki is hands on healing. You can find more information here. I began my Reiki training in 2012 when I took  Level 1 and Level 2 classes. I have done Reiki  mainly on family members and friends. Last year I made the decision that I wanted to become a Reiki Master. But to become a Master, I needed to repeat Level 1 and Level 2. I found a new teacher in the Twin Cities and repeated my Level 1 and Level 2 earlier this year. Then this past weekend along with two other classmates, I completed my training to become a Master.
We also had time to visit a store which sold all sorts of crystals and we all had a lot of fun shopping. I learned this weekend how to use crystals in my Reiki practice. As with my past classes, the few days following class due to the attunement I received, I feel like I've run a marathon and caught a case of the flu. When I returned home last night, I laid down on my bed and that's where I stayed. This morning, I ache all over and feel exhausted. I'll be taking it easy until I feel better but I am over the moon that I am now a Reiki Master! Let the healing continue.

1 comment:

  1. As we know that Reiki energy can be stored in any type of object; combining Reiki treatment with crystals was only a matter of time. Using these healing crystals with Reiki allows the practitioner to not only shape the Reiki energy, but also endowing the Reiki energy by giving it a different type of strength, according to what crystal is charged with Reiki energy. To have a more idea or reference about crystals for reiki, you can read my article - Healing Crystals for Reiki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...