Sunday, September 21, 2014

2014 South Korea Vacation - Part 2 - Gwangjang Market Lunch

Shopping with KJ our first morning in Korea was a dream come true for me. The time quickly flew by and before we knew it, it was time for lunch. I can not think of a more delicious place to have lunch than Gwangjang Market. It is also a favorite of Rocketman.  We decided to have some mandu guk (dumpling soup) at our favorite place in the market. These are the dumplings they pluck to add to their broth.
                                                    The side dishes are delicious and fresh.
It was our first meal in Korea and it did not disappoint. It was so delicious but I wasn't able to finish the entire bowl. The bowls are huge!
Rocketman had his camera and took lots of pictures around and in the market.

 
 






 

 




Shortly after lunch, Rocketman returned to the hotel while KJ and I continued on to check out some exhibitions. There was one that left me with tears in my eyes and so much sorrow in my soul. I will share that special exhibition with you in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...