Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sew Busy!

I am in a sewing state of mine. I had a bunch of Korean pouch kits that I had assembled for some bojagi classes I taught a few years ago just sitting in a plastic bin. I decided to stitch and assemble the kits into pouches and I'll use them as gifts and I may also put some in my Etsy store.
I love the fabric which I had bought from Dongdaemum Shopping Center in Seoul. My favorite satin guy went out of business but I was able to find a shop with the same fabric I love. That's one thing I hate and also love about Korea, it is ever changing.

I am also working on a couple of quilts which if you follow me on Instagram, you can see that I've been spending a lot of time at my sewing machine. If that wasn't enough, my folks just arrived for a weeklong visit and then I have a weekend of painting classes. No wonder I've been neglecting this blog. Soon I'll be adding lawn mowing to that list but luckily here in Minnesota that is still out at least a month. We have had snow in May don't cha know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...