Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Summertime!

I can't believe it is almost July! We have been so busy but having a blast. We had the grandboys for four days when momma and papa went camping. The three boys kept us on our toes but we had a blast. This is Ezra and Judah riding the trike I rode as a child.
I also finished scanning thousands of photos for my parents. It was fun to revisit the past. This photo cracked up my dad. That is me in the photo and his attempt to grow grass at our first house. He used a spreader for the grass seed and didn't realize at the time that it was plugged hence the plugs of grass instead of a lush lawn.

I'm still quilting away and I really need to get outside and pull some weeds. They always seem to reappear. My grandfather would spend hours and hours in his garden while I sat and watched. He loved it and so does my daughter. I didn't inherit that gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...